Paris Authentic : Food Tour in Belleville
Live an exclusive culinary experience in Belleville. This is thanks to our careful selection of succulent local addresses, focused on local producers.
– Select visit in French ( 10 am), English (10:15 am) or Spanish (10:30 am)
– It is recommended to wear good shoes and bring water
– Please indicate 48 hours prior to the tour any special dietary requirements or restrictions: tastings may be modified accordingly.
– The guided tour is done with a minimum of 2 people
Indeed, did you know that the selection of addresses for a food tour is carefully prepared over several months?
– Meeting with producers/artisans
– Visit of the production workshops
You will leave impressed by this authentic experience in which you will discover an unknown Paris. A timeless experience, in the heart of the artistic village with a bohemian spirit of Paris.
This culinary tour will focus in particular on dialogue and highlighting the historical culinary heritage of this old neighborhood.
Starting at the Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Belleville church, this guided tour by an expert in French gastronomy will begin with a culinary discovery of this neighborhood, the highest point of Paris, by making foodie stops.
For three hours, meet passionate local artisans, the best in their field, to enrich your gourmet address book and your culinary history and taste the best breads and croissants, iconic Parisian travel cakes, chocolates, coffee.
On your way, settle down in one of the best bistros in Paris for a cheese and wine pairing. Learn how to choose your cheese and wine. Visit a baker’s kitchen where you will learn how to make a baguette and a real butter croissant. Do you know the history of coffee and how we relate to it today?
Many anecdotes will be told to you as you walk through the neighborhood of Edith Piaf, Eddy Mitchell, Guy Marchand and many others. Our French gastronomic exception will be told to you through different products and will have no more secrets for you. Paris A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to promote our French know-how and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
– The guided tour in Belleville
– 6 sweet and savory tastings
– The wine and coffee tasting.
– Small group : max 6 people
– Expert guide
– Our guides follow the government regulations in force.
– A hydroalcoholic gel will be offered at the beginning of the tour.
– Wearing a mask is mandatory for visitors inside the stores.
– Each store where the tasting takes place follows government safety protocol.
Delicious Foods Of Paris. Isabelle took us on a fantastic tour of Belleville in Paris! She was a passionate guide who had a lot of information to share about not only the food, but the history of Belleville itself. A good combination of strolling and eating, my friends and I had a great time. We tasted coffee, pastries, baguettes, various deli goods, cheeses and wine. The highlight for me was having access to the bakery to see baguettes in the making!
Thank you Isabelle.