Paris Prestige : Food Tour in Saint-Germain-des-Prés
In the heart of the emblematic district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, located in the heart of Paris (16th district) discover an exceptional French culinary know-how. A tasty visit between history and gastronomy…
From the church of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and from the café des Deux Magots, follow your guide, expert in French gastronomy, and discover this exceptional district, one delicacy after another…
For three hours, meet passionate local artisans, the best in their field, to enrich your address book and your culinary history. Taste the best French sweets and emblematic regional dishes. Along the way, settle into one of Paris’ best cellar-dwellers, owned by one of the capital’s top chefs, for a food and wine pairing. Taste also cheese coming directly from the producer: exclusive secret place for our tours. The dessert we have selected for you is prepared by a Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Craftsman of France). Excellence just for you. Our French gastronomic exception will be told to you through different products and will have no more secrets for you.
– Gastronomy of excellence
– Emblematic district
– Tastings in exceptional cellars
What is included
– 3h or 2h guided tour
– An expert guide
– 11 tastings (3h tour) or 8 tastings (2h tour) among which cheese, charcuterie, pastry, jam, drinks, wine…
– Group of 6 people maximum
– Address book at the end of the visit
– Visit in French, English or Spanish
– It is advised to wear good shoes
– Please indicate 48 hours before the tour if you have any special dietary requirements or restrictions: tastings can be modified accordingly. Vegetarian/gluten-free option possible (contact us)
– The tour replaces 1 meal
– Have a light breakfast/lunch before coming on the tour
Possibility of private tours! contact us
Good to know
Paris A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to promote our French know-how and provide you with unforgettable experiences and promote sustainable tourism
Did you know that the selection of addresses for a gourmet tour is carefully prepared over several months?
– Meeting with producers/artisans
– Visit of the production workshops
We would be delighted to share our secrets with you.
You will leave with an authentic experience in which you will discover an unknown Paris. A timeless experience, far from the beaten track.
This culinary tour will be centered on the dialogue and the highlighting of the historical culinary heritage of these magnificent districts.
Our guides follow the government regulations in force