Paris Gourmet : Food Tour in South-Montmartre
Live an exclusive culinary experience south of Montmartre (9th district), while walking in the footsteps of the most famous artists, from Josephine Baker to Georges Bizet to Toulouse Lautrec. For three hours, discover a careful selection of local addresses, focused on local producers in the heart of a family neighborhood.
Leave from the famous Moulin Rouge and follow your French gastronomy expert guide to discover the soothing Pigalle district, at the foot of the Montmartre hill, with gourmet stops.
A gourmet cultural tour in the heart of a friendly neighborhood, meeting passionate local artisans to enrich your address book and your culinary history. Taste charcuterie, wine, beer, and pastries.
Along the way, taste cheese and understand the maturing process. We will tell you about the phenomenon of micro-breweries, introduce you to an innovative pastry shop, and introduce you to the different wine labels while walking through this beautifulneighborhood emblematic of 19th century artists.
– Tearoom of the Museum of Romantic Life
– 19th century artists’ district
– History called marchand street
What is included
– 3 hour guided tour at the foot of Montmartre
– An expert guide
– 9 tastings: wine and/or beer, cheese, jam, pastry, honey, cold meats …
– Group of 6 people maximum
– Address book at the end of the tour
– Visit in French, English or Spanish (different schedule)
– It is advised to wear good shoes
– Please indicate 48 hours before the tour if you have any special dietary requirements or restrictions: tastings can be modified accordingly. Vegetarian/gluten-free option possible (contact us)
– The tour replaces 1 meal
– Have a light breakfast/lunch before coming on the tour
Possibility of private tours! contact us
Good to know
Paris A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to promote our French know-how and provide you withunforgettable experiences and promote sustainable tourism.
Did you know that the selection of addresses for a gourmet tour is carefully prepared over several months?
– Meeting with producers/artisans
– Visit of the production workshops
We would be delighted to share our secrets with you.
You will leave with an authentic experience in which you will discover an unknown Paris. A timeless experience, far from the beaten track.
This culinary tour will be centered on the dialogue and the highlighting of the historical culinary heritage of these magnificent districts.
Our guides follow the government regulations in force