Dinner at a Parisian journalist’s home
You will be warmly welcomed by Thomas, with a glass of wine during an aperitif.
Then Thomas will disappear in the kitchen for a few minutes, to bring you his culinary creations. Starter, main course, and dessert where we laugh a lot and eat good local food. Thomas tells his Parisian secrets, anecdotes, the who’s who of Paris and if you don’t know much about Paris, he will tell you, his addresses. Managing his press company, he received in 2016, the Elysee Prize for Photography from the very hands of President Hollande.
A unique experience!
– To be at two hands of the biggest celebrities
– Secret anecdotes
– Live like a Parisian for the time of a dinner
What is included
– Welcome aperitif
– Dinner (starter, main course, cheese, and dessert)
– Drinks, wine
– Dinner in French, English and Spanish
– Please indicate 48 hours before the dinner any special dietary requirements or restrictions: tasting modifications may be made accordingly. Vegetarian/gluten-free option available (contact us)
– Groups of 8 people maximum, this is not a private dinner
Good to know
Location: Paris 16ème (embassy district)
Your meeting point : Paris 16th.
Tel Isa : +33 6 20 16 31 87
Paris A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to enhance our French know-how and provide you with unforgettable experiences and promote sustainable tourism