Cheese and butter making class
Each workshop is led by professionals, including several master cheesemakers, passionate about their jobs. They would be more than pleased to pass on their know-how to you.
The cheese and butter making class
Cheese is a delicacy that is widely appreciated throughout the world, but especially in France, in all its forms, for its consistency and flavour!
What about having an introduction to this ancestral know-how that has made the reputation of French gastronomy?
Learn how to make your own cheese thanks to the expertise of master cheesemakers who will guide you through all the stages from making butter and tomme to the maturing. All of that in a 17th-century maturing cellar!
Finally, the workshop ends with a tasting of the products you’ve made and other products from the cheese dairy, accompanied by a glass of wine in a convivial atmosphere.
Duration : 2h
Price : 82€
– Workshop available in French and English
- French: Tuesday evening 7:30pm
- English: Tuesday to Friday 10am
– If you do not drink alcohol, our cheese makers know how to replace it, still matching with the cheese. (e.g. with apple juice)
– Please let us know 48 hours in advance for any special diet
– Two attendees are necessary for the class to take place
These are shared classes. For any privatization, please contact us (12 people max)
Good to know
Location: 41 rue du Faubourg du Temple dans le 10e arrondissement
Near the metro République
Tel Isa : +33 6 20 16 31 87
Paris A Dream is a local company that has only one desire: to enhance our French know-how and provide you with unforgettable experiences and promote sustainable tourism